The information from this page can also be found from https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ and https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
You may be at risk of getting Coronavirus if you:
- Have had an organ transplant.
- Are having certain types of cancer treatment.
- Have blood or bone marrow cancers such a leukaemia.
- Have a severe lung condition such as, cystic fibrosis or severe asthma.
- Have a condition that makes you much more likely to get infections.
- Are taking medicines that weaken your immune systems.
- Are pregnant and have a serious heart condition.
If you are at high risk, you will be contacted by the NHS by Sunday 29th March 2020. Do not contact your GP team during this stage - wait to be contacted.