What support is there for Sexual assault and Harassment?


If you disclose that you have been sexually assaulted , harassed or raped. We can support you by referring you to UCA's sexual violence liaison officer. They will;

  • Explain what your options are and support you to make informed choices.
  • Explain relevant university policies and procedures relating to sexual violence and misconduct.
  • Help coordinate any support needed.

Alternatively, you can contact the Students' Union and speak to Molly New the advice and representation coordinator and she will be able to support and guide you on what to do next. Contact her on molly.new.su@uca.ac.uk or advice.su@uca.ac.uk. 

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.