Yes. You have 5 working days from the original deadline to hand your mitigating circumstance form into the campus registry. Your request to evidence that due to the mitigating circumstance you were unable to submit the mitigating circumstances request in time.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit mitigating circumstances after a hand in deadline?
- What can I claim as a mitigating circumstance?
- What are Mitigating Circumstances?
- Who can I talk to about Mitigating Circumstances?
- Do I need to provide evidence for Mitigating Circumstances?
- What might be considered under Mitigating Circumstances?
- Can I make a Mitigating Circumstances request based on a disability or learning difference?
- What reasons will not be accepted under Mitigating Circumstances?