Repaying your student loan?


Once you leave University and start earning over a certain amount you have to start repaying you loan on a monthly repayment scheme. Payments will depend on how much you earn over each month you are being paid, this is called a pay period. If by the end of the year you have earned under the yearly amount, you can ask for a refund. However, if you have earned over the yearly amount, no refund will be due.


You will still have to repay your loan if you are:

  • An employee
  • Self employed
  • Overseas
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.