Yes. There are special adapted rooms. As well as ensuite rooms available, see the accommodation website for more information.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for accommodation?
- I am an overseas student, how do I apply do I apply for accommodation?
- Are there bursaries for student accommodation?
- Can I stay in halls of residence for more than a year?
- I have a long standing medical condition, can I live in UCA accommodation?
- Can my assistance animal/guide dog stay in accommodation?
- Reporting repairs and defects.
- How can I make a complaint?