What are the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning?

Follow
  • Impaired dizziness.
  • Nausea (feeling sick) and vomiting.
  • Tiredness and confusion.
  • Stomach pain.
  • Shortness of breath ,difficulty breathing.
  • Mental and personality changes.
  • Vertigo – the feeling that you or the environment around you is spinning.
  • Ataxia – loss of physical co-ordination caused by underlying damage to the brain and nervous system.
  • Breathlessness and tachycardia (a heart rate of more than 100 beats per minute).
  • Chest pain caused by angina or a heart attack.
  • Seizures – an uncontrollable burst of electrical activity in the brain that causes muscle spasms.
  • Loss of consciousness – in cases where there are very high levels of carbon monoxide, death may occur within minutes.

If you think you are experiencing carbon monoxide poisoning get out of your flat/house/accommodation and call for help. 

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Comments

0 comments

Article is closed for comments.