How do I book a session at UCA?


You can book a counselling session through the Gateway. They will give you a two page form to fill in to access the service. After you have filled the form and dropped it into the box at the Gateway, a counsellor will contact you privately to arrange a session.

Please note that students at Maidstone studios can access support through Rochester. Students at the  Royal School of Needlework can access support through either Epsom or Farnham.

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.