What can I do if I don't want to be involved in taking drugs or alcohol?
- Remember that you are not alone it’s easy to feel like you are the only one not partaking but there are lots of people that don’t take drugs or drink alcohol.
- Say no clearly and firmly, without making a big deal. They might try and change your mind, don’t feel like you have to do anything you want to do.
- Work out what your personal beliefs are that way it is easier to say no if you are in that situation.
- If you are finding it hard to be with this group of people or you can’t be at ease. Consider taking a step out of the situation
- Before trying anything new make sure to make sense of what’s what here is a link explaining the A-Z of drugs. (https://www.talktofrank.com/drugs-a-z)