What do Course Reps do?
As elected representatives for their course, they pass on student feedback and get extra information about their course at meetings called ‘Course Boards’.
From small issues to big issues, Course Reps represent student views to Course Leaders meaning students don’t just consume their university experience, they create it.
- Attend training.
- Ensure everyone on the course knows who they are and what they do.
- Keep in contact with the course leader.
- Attend three course board meetings per year.
- Offer suggestions for improvement.
- Communicate outcomes back to students.