Who can I talk to about Mitigating Circumstances?


If you need help with the Mitigating Circumstances form you can contact staff at the Campus Registry who will be able to advise you on how to go about submitting a mitigating circumstances claim. They can also advise you on what kind of evidence you will need. It may also be helpful to talk to your Course Leader or Tutor about any issues you have been facing for further support.

The Students’ Union is independent from the University and you may also want to speak with the SU Advice and Representation Coordinator, Molly New, for help and advice at molly.new.su@uca.ac.uk or advice.su@uca.ac.uk

0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.